Monday, January 30, 2012

From hubble beginnings...

Herein begins the musings of a self-deprecating fifteen year old girl. The title of my blog should have given you some idea of my thoughts on the social-savvy world we live in, and if not, I shall explain. You see, the world we live in is quite messed up, agree? It is a jumble of mistakes and qualms, aches and longings, dreams and hopes. And who better matches that criteria than us teens? You see, when we are children, we see things clearly. Period. We discern the truths of the world in simple, linear ways. But as we grow up, our minds and perspectives on things change. When we become adults, our mindsets shift dramatically. We don't see things as black and white anymore. Instead, we see blues, purples, yellows, and reds. Now, I'm not saying it's a bad thing. It's just that I have always wondered why, as we grow up, does life becomes more difficult? Why can't we stay pure and sanguine like children? So, my blog shall be just that: through the honest eyes of a child. I will take the world's events and analyze them through my scope, a child's scope. Perspective is such a tricky contrivance, and hopefully, by learning to see through different ones, we may all learn something about ourselves. Keep on trekking...

No comments:

Post a Comment